Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Officially Goofy in 2015

As noon approached yesterday, I wondered if their would be a rush on the RunDisney website to get registered for Disney Marathon weeks.  After all, the last couple races sold out in only a couple of hours.  turns out there was no need to worry.  I was in shortly after noon and fully registered 15 minutes later for the 10th Goofy Challenge.

Even though my official training plan does not begin until September, all the hard training I am going to do for the Hotlanta Half in August is going to be in preparation for the Goofy training.  Essentially I plan on hitting the ground running in September and train hard through the end of December.

I have to say that I am looking forward to getting my hands on this come January 11, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment